1.Ben and I ________ playing badminton in the playground . A. am B. is C. are D.do
2._______ your mother often _______ housework on Sunday?
A. Do, do B.Is, do C. Does, do D. Does, does
3. My father often _______ to music programmes.
A. listen B.listening C. is listening D. listens
4. Look, the old men ______ in the sea.
A. are fishing B. is fishing C. fish D. fishing
5. What _____your dad like to have for lunch?
A. are B. is C. does D. do
6. Look at that boy. He _____ very tired.
A. looking B. look C. looks D. is looking
7. He likes _____ photos for us?
A. take B. takes C. taking D. is taking
8. They must _____ violets.
A. is B. are C. am D. be
9. You _____ pick the flowers.
A. aren’t B. don’t C. mustn’t D. doesn’t
10. He _____ to the park next Sunday.
A. go B. goes C. going D. is going
A. looks B. look C. are looking
12. —Would you like to go to the park with me? —________.
A. Yes,please B. No,thanks C.Sorry,I don’t D.That would be fun
13. Everyone _____ the flowers.
A. like B. don’t like C. doesn’t like D. likes
14. My sister can’t dance _____.
A. not very well B. very well C. at all D. good
15. The old woman often _____ us stories.
A. speak B. speaks C. tell D. tells
16. September (the) tenth is the ______ Day.
A. Teacher B. Teachers’ C. Teacher’s D. Teachers
17.— Can I grow the trees here? — ____________.
A. You can. B.No, you aren’t. C. Yes, of course D. That’s right.
18. Don’t talk _____ him.
A. for B. with C. from D. at
19. See you _____ the zoo at nine.
A. at B. between C. after D. on
20. _____ you like to travel with me?
A. Can B. Would C. Don’t D. Could
21. We’re going to _____ home at 8:00 in the evening.
A. get B. get to C. at D. in
22. The bus will leave _____ Shenzhen at ten past seven.
A. for B. to C. on D. in
23. What does a bear _____?
A. looks like B. look likes. C. look like
D. is looking look
24. I want _____ a kangaroo in Australia.
A. to go B. see C. to see D. visit