1～20 8， 13
百 hundred千 thousand 一万 ten thousand
百万 million十亿 billion
180 ［ 超三位数 ］10，253 764，395，134
1，2，3（ 除了 11 和 12 ）
Monday, August 8th.2012
1. I've heard ＿＿＿ sports news about the F1 race today.
A. two B. pieces C. two pieces D. two pieces of
2. During World WarⅡ, she was protected by a local family in her ＿＿＿.
A. fifties B. fiftyC. fiftieth D. the fiftieth
3. The river is about ＿＿＿.
A. 6000 meters long B. 6000 – meters - long
C. 6000 – meter - longD. 6000 meter long
4. There are two ＿＿＿ students in your school.
A. thousandB. thousandsC. thousands of
5. The number of people invited ＿＿＿ fifty; but a number of them ＿＿＿ absent.
A. were, wasB. was, was
C. was, wereD. were, were
6. Would you like some fruits? Oh, yes. ＿＿＿,please.
A. 5 kilo bananas B. 5 kilos of bananas
C. 5 kilo of bananasD. 5 kilos of banana
7. Fifty plus ＿＿＿.
A. fourty is ninety B. forty is ninety
C. thirty is ninety D. fifty is ninety
8. December is ＿＿＿ month in a year.
A. the twelvethB. twelveC. the twelfthD. twelfth
9. ＿＿＿ of the teachers in the school are from colleges.
A. Three quarters B. Two - third
C. Two fifthD. Two - ninth
10. We are learning ＿＿＿ now.
A. the twenty - first lessonB. Lesson Twenty - first
C. the 21 lessonD. Lesson 21st
11. He will stay here for ＿＿＿.
A. one and half month B. one and a half month
C. one months and a halfD. one and a half months
12. What's the date today? It's ＿＿＿.
A. nineB. MondayC. June 5 D. 11:00